Parking Do’s and Don’ts for Preventing Car Door Dents and Dings Damage
If you are serious about preventing car door dings and dents, you should read on. Car door ding and dent prevention entails more than just buying a car door protector or guard. The best way to prevent car door dings, dent and damage is to avoid it in the first place. There is a parking etiquette for preventing car door dings and by following a few simple rules you may save your sanity and have peace of mind the next time you park. Car door ding prevention is all about finding the right parking spot. Period…
(1) If possible park away from other cars.
(2) Look for the end cap spots. They are usually wider.
(3) Do not park next to old, rusted or damaged cars.
(4) Do not park next to a car that’s full of car door dings and dents.
(5) Preferably, you should park along side small or economy size cars, since they have smaller/lighter doors.
(6) Use car door protection whenever you park.
Car door protection will help keep your car door ding and dent free. The new Door Shox is the perfect removable magnetic car door protector that’s easy to attach and remove. Don’t change the appearance of your car with car door molding or car door edge guards. Protecting your car doors has never been easier – Door Shox is the best new car door protector.
*A properly maintained door guard will not scratch your paint. For best results, regularly clean the door guard surfaces and the car door.